Pages

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year

New Year's Eve Ensemble
To kick off the new year, 2013, here is my inaugural picture for The Style Year blog.  This ensemble includes a denim jacket from Old Navy, a black knit dress from The Gap, brown suede boots from Nordstrom Rack and a yellow necklace from Charming Charlie.  The bag is my beloved Coach Legacy collection purse from fall 2012.  I have literally been wearing it everyday since I got it in October.  The red lipstick (which is my all-time favorite!) is from Rimmel London, the Kate collection, #1.  I wore this out for a NYE steak dinner.

Also, if you look closely, you can see that my cat got in one of the pictures.  He just couldn't resist...

1 comment:

  1. Miss Emily--you are not only changing your life, but you are changing mine!!!

    ReplyDelete